Spread over an area of 25 acre, The Royal College has magnificent, spacious, well ventilated buildings surrounded by lush green fields. Anyone would be nostalgic on coming back to school after long summer or winter break but a close look at school building, mango trees, huge mountains, familiar faces, great ambience will force them to feel “Happy days are here again”.
The school is justifiably proud of state of the art laboratories to provide excellent facilities in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Computer science. There is great emphasis on project work and seminar presentation to make each girl child confident. The Royal College use modern teaching aids such as LCD projector along with labs to make the syllabus easy and interesting.
Despite the fact that the Boarding Houses are equipped with all modern facilities, our children are encouraged to get used to a life style that is truly Spartan. The dormitories are designed in such a manner so as to respect every child’s individuality and ensure most hygienic living. Dormitories are spacious, well ventilated surrounded by lush green fields and mountains, providing pollution free environment to students. The bathrooms , toilets and balcony are attached to each dormitory. Hot water is provided using electric/ solar geysers. Each student is provided with a bed, a cupboard, a writing table, a chair, individual ceiling light and pin board. Each bed has window and view of lush green mountains.
The boarding school having proper security measures like high boundary walls CCTV surveillance, authorized members of mangement and staff residing in the campus are surely safe for the students.
School Integrated Program (SIP)
- Under SIP (School integrated programs) school collaborates with best coaching faculties to teach school curriculum along with competitive exam preparation and test series which helps student to qualify competition along with the class 12 exam. Managing school and coaching together is much easier for a student to manage different campuses, different venue, different friends or classmate.
A highly functional spacious and airy dining hall has been designed and built with the idea that meal time should be gracious and enjoyable. Students eat 'family style' along with teachers at each table. The school mess caters to the needs of the young growing children. A balance and healthy diet enriched with fruits, almonds, milk etc. is ensured by a qualified dietician. Chinese cuisines are also served. Paneer is provided every alternate day. Milk is served three times a day. All the dairy products used are only of Amul. Keeping students health at priority cooking oil of Fortune/Nature Fresh is used. Dry ration is also of equally competent quality
It is my pleasure to introduce Alpine College of Management & Technology, located in a beautiful and picturesque campus in Doon Valley nestled in the foothills of Himalayas. Globally, there is a need of junior level professionals of high quality in every sphere of the changing world. We prepare students for better tomorrow with latest technology.
Special Accessories for Support
- To provide comfortable and hygienic living schools has its own automatic commercial laundry systems.
- Fully Automatic chapatti making machine is installed to provide hand free and healthful tava chapaties (phulke) to the students.
- Student are always served with fresh and hot meals with the help of adequate bain-maries
- 24x7 electric back is provided by automatic silent genset